Qulity Battery Pack comes from Newest Battery Management System and Experience with 15years
Safty is No. 1 Consideration for Custom Battery Pack
Designing and building battery powered device demands optimizing custom battery packs for Safety, Reliability and Power. When we design a battery pack we always consider that Safety is No. 1 important. Based on that we fullfill the other functions which customer required.
We strongly suggest that using Japanese or Korean battery cell is fundamentally important, that is guarantee for all the function especially for safty.
Based on that we never suggest customer to use 100% capacity of battery cell, we prefer 5% capacity margin left in this case our battery pack can avoid a lot of risk. We keep this idea in our battery management system design for 15years.
Why we can make better battery pack
We bring our engineering, manufacturing and verification experts together to develop a product and ensure optimized custom battery packs for portable devices.CTU Battery is well acquainted with the challenges presented by latest technology and has designed numerous lithium battery packs. Our manufacturing expertise has been honed by the fabrication of mission-critical packs, especially medical and military batteries.
We take into account all the electrical and mechanical aspects of each battery system including:
- Power requirements
- Real-time power output
- Usage patterns
- Working temperatures
- Environmental conditions
Customerized battery pack
CTU Battery develops not only custom battery pack but chargers and battery assemblies that can contain lithium batteries or other battery chemistry
The main components of a custom battery pack include:
- the cells providing the basic energy source. we suggest use PANASONIC Lion battery or SANYO
- the battery management system providing the intelligence for the advanced functions of a smart battery such as fuel gauge calculations on remaining cell capacity, protection circuitry, thermal sensors used to monitor internal pack temperature, LEDs that indicate pack capacity status, and a serial data communications bus that communicates to the host device in a smart battery.
- a customerized plastic enclosure designed and produced in an injection mold.
- external contacts providing a physical electrical interface with the host device.
- insulation used to absorb shock and keeping internal components in right position.